WHIO’s goal is to unlock information and guide insights as to how health care can best be delivered, used and paid for.
A recent customer assessment (2016) with more than 30 Wisconsin health organizations participating pointed to a need for WHIO to provide information tailored to specific customer’s key challenges. To accomplish this goal, we recently added a consulting service where a question can be posed, and WHIO staff will use the power of the WHIO database to do the analysis and present easy to understand actionable information.
Areas of interest to you may include analysis of:
- Opportunities to grow market share in an existing service line
- Potential new services to retain current patients
- Service gaps and additional services you could offer
- Areas of practice inefficiency and how to improve
- Episode of care efficiency aimed at minimizing variation in a clinical procedure or population
- Post-acute pathways in targeted areas
- Various operational methods to maximize payments from alternative payment models
- Clinician candidates to compare their clinic practice and adherence to standard pathways
WHIO is ready to provide guidance to identify and select potential reports to meet your business needs.